Our bolt-on turbo kits require no cutting or modifying of the vehicle to install, and fit with all factory components! Designed with a straight forward install in mind, we pride ourselves on easy installation, component quality, efficiency, and OEM stealth appearance. Choose from our large selection of Garrett and Precision T3 turbos gives customers the ultimate diversity for your power goals.
Standard setups typically put down 375 hp - 390 hp to the wheels on a DynoJet with 93 octane and 13 psi and stock intake manifold. RBC intake manifold swapped cars will put down 420 hp - 430 hp to the wheels at the same boost levels. We have customers with over 70,000 miles on daily driven turbo'd cars! Our turbo kit requires no additional maintenance!
- PRL Motorsports billet steel T3 turbo manifold w/ 44mm / 46mm V-band wastegate flange
- 5858JB PTE T3 Turbo (standard pricing includes journal bearing PTE turbo); S-cover (4.0″in/2.5″ out), T3 inlet / V-band outlet .82 A/R turbine housing
- PTE 46mm wastegate
- 3.00″ downpipe w/ flex section (bolts to OE or any OE like fitment exhausts)
- Stainless steel dump tube
- 600 hp core billet end-tank intercooler (we have seen over 800 hp with this intercooler)
- Intercooler mount / crash beam
- 2.5" mandrel bent aluminum intercooler piping
- Tial Q 50mm BOV
- Intake pipe w/ PRL Motorsports oiled filter
- Oiled breather filter
- Heavy-duty PRL Motorspots 4 ply silicone couplers
- Oil feed & return lines and hardware
- All necessary stainless steel T-bolt / hose clamps
- DEI heat wrap and gold reflective tape
- All necessary hardware such as OBD1 style AIT w/ new plug, accessory relocation brackets, vacuum line, zip ties, etc
- Grams 1000cc Injectors with PNP Clips
- DW65c Fuel Pump
- Hondata 4 Bar Map Sensor
- Exedy Stage 2 Clutch
- AEM Thru Boost Contrtoller with sensor.
Precision turbochargers are available in journal bearing and ball bearing. Garrett GT and GTX turbochargers come standard with dual ball bearings. The GTX line features billet aluminum compressor wheels while the GT line features cast aluminum wheels. Billet aluminum compressor wheels are lighter than cast aluminum wheels which makes for faster spool and better top-end power. Turbochargers equipped with "Gen2" technology feature newer, more efficient compressor wheels and/or turbine wheels (depending on turbo) for more improved top-end power and spool.
Recommended turbochargers for this application:
- PTE 5862 (350-600HP), PTE 6062 (450-750HP), Garrett GT3582R (450-675HP), Garrett GTX3076R Gen2 (350-650HP), Garrett GTX3576R (350-750HP)
*4-Bar MAP sensor is required to run over 10 psi of boost
*Standard kits usually ship within 5 - 10 business days
*Off Road Use Only
*T3/T4 turbochargers have been known to have smoking issues on these cars, we recommend Garrett GT / GTX series turbos