Suits naturally aspirated, force-fed carburetor, or mechanically-injected applications. From Street Cruiser to Blown Alcohol Promod.
- Color coded and labelled wires that match the detailed wiring diagram for a confusion-free construction process.
- The wiring diagram is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
The VMS T adds 20 extra data logging channels and Advanced Torque Management functionality to the standard VMS. With Advanced Torque Management based on target driveshaft RPM, target engine RPM, or any other channel, the VMS T ensures consistent racing results and is ideal for non-EFI, mechanically-injected and carbureted competitive drag racing vehicles.
- Compact size
- Ideal for use with mechanical injection and carburetors
- Waterproof (with USB cover fitted)
- Up to 6 stages of nitrous control
- Closed loop boost control
- CO2 boost control
- Race timer
- Transbrake, bump-and-creep control
- On-board data logging
- Advanced engine protection
- Elite Software Programmer (ESP) real time calibration software
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Engine Pressure Ratio
- Internal 3 bar MAP sensor (up to 29psi/200kPa boost/gauge pressure)
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Compatible with all Haltech CAN devices and IQ3 dashes