MESSAGE FOR AVAILABILITY
COATING AVAILABLE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
After several revisions and a season of racing RV6® is finally ready to release its downpipe options for the FK8. This downpipe was designed using Solidworks 3D modeling and our Creaform 3D laser scanner system for precise measurements and fitment. The transition from turbo to tube and tube to front pipe was designed using advance flow analysis for maximum flow characteristics.
We worked with a catalyst manufacture to develop high flow and more importantly high temperature metallic catalyst core. We want to ensure a quality long lasting product.
- 300 Cell High Temperature High Flow Cat
- 304 Stainless Precision Cast transition sections
- All factory heatshield mounting points maintained
- 304 Stainless 3.0” outlet
- Fully TIG welded
- Argon back gassed for pure welds
- Non Fouler
- Chromoly Exhaust Studs
- Locking Nuts
- Graphite gasket with sealing ring to prevent blowouts
Processing takes an additional 7 to 14 business days for ceramic coating.