APEXi N1-X Evolution Extreme Exhaust Systems
APEXi N1-X Evolution Extreme Exhaust Systems are based on the proven performance basics of the N1 muffler—which emphasizes optimum exhaust efficiency utilizing a straight-thru layout design. They are equipped with an internal hybrid silencer, uniting power and free-flowing characteristics with effective functional sound resonance. A newly adopted muffler tip completes the tail-end of the exhaust that serves both purposes of function and form. Most of the tips are constructed with a lightweight titanium material rolled and riveted onto a double pipe structure; this acts as a diffuser enabling temperature reduction, while retaining a sporty heat gradiation appearance. Many options are available, including system style (cat-back, rear axle-back, etc.), exit location, pipe diameter, muffler quantity, inlet/outlets, tip size, and more. Order the model recommended for your vehicle.
* N1-X Evolution Extreme titanium tips are specially designed with clearance to reduce heat transfer
* Top-level quality using full TIG-welded SUS304 stainless steel
* Matched and manufactured for select chassis
* APEXi intricate designed brackets
* Resonated mid-pipe structure
* Comfort with optimal performance gains