EFR 7064 is an excellent turbocharger for drift, road racing and street driven applications. The 7064 delivers incredibly fast spool and response while working well on stock and heavily modified engines. The 70mm OD compressor has a 52.2mm inducer and at 56lb/min max flow - there is potential for 560hp - unheard of for this size compressor wheel. The low inertia 64mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is the optimal match for the 70mm FMW compressor wheel and is capable of 45+psi boost. This turbo uses the mid-size EFR ported-shroud compressor housing, great for fitment in cramped engine bays. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 350-560hp range, or as twin turbo applications 650-1000+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 70mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 52.2mm
- Max Flow Rate: 56 lb/min
- Compressor Housing: 3.5" Ported shroud inlet, 2.0" hose coupler outlet
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Inlet: 3.5" Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0" Hose Coupler
- Turbine type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 64mm
Stainless Steel Sand cast Housing
The EFR 7064 is available in (3) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.83 A/R T3 Undivided (Internal WG) - Part # 179355