BORGWARNER EFR 7670 TURBO
***EFR 76/70 Twinscroll and Singlescroll Turbochargers In Stock***
BW's EFR 7670 is ideal for responsive street driven vehicles as well as road racing and time attack applications. EFR7670 delivers early spool with a healthy 64lb/min compressor flow.
BW utilizes their 70mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel as the optimal match for the 57.2mm inducer / 76mm exducer FMW compressor for unmatched response. This turbo uses the mid-size EFR ported-shroud compressor housing, great for fitment in cramped engine bays. An excellent fit for use in single turbo applications for the 400-600hp range (up to 2.6L), or as twin turbo applications 800-1200+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 57.2mm
- Max Flow Rate: 64 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing Connections: [list] [*]Inlet: 3.5" Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0" Hose Coupler
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 70mm
- Stainless Steel Sand cast Housing
The EFR 7670 is available in (3) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.83 A/R T3 Single Scroll (Internal WG) - Part # 179351