Suits naturally aspirated, force-fed carburetor, or mechanically-injected applications. From Street Cruiser to Blown Alcohol Promod.
- Color coded and labelled wires that match the detailed wiring diagram for a confusion-free construction process.
- The wiring diagram is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Ideal for non-EFI, mechanically-injected and carbureted drag racing vehicles. The VMS is a one-stop, one-point-of-contact solution for ignition timing control, boost control. nitrous control, staging bump-and-creep control as well as onboard data logging. Ideal for non-EFI, mechanically-injected and carbureted drag racing vehicles.
- Compact size
- Ideal for use with mechanical injection and carburetors
- Waterproof (with USB cover fitted)
- Up to 6 stages of nitrous control
- Closed loop boost control
- CO2 boost control
- Race timer
- Transbrake, bump-and-creep control
- On-board data logging
- Advanced engine protection
- Elite Software Programmer (ESP) real time calibration software
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Engine Pressure Ratio
- Internal 3 bar MAP sensor (up to 29psi/200kPa boost/gauge pressure)
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Compatible with all Haltech CAN devices and IQ3 dashes