ID1050X FUEL INJECTORS BY INJECTOR DYNAMICS
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible w/ all known fuels, capable of extended service life w/ corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- Available w/ Plug'n'Play Adapters
- 2003 - 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
- 2008 - 2009 Dodge Caliber SRT-4
- 2006 - 2011 Honda Civic
- 2002 - 2005 Honda Civic Si
- 2006 - 2009 Honda S2000
- 2002 - 2006 Acura RSX
- 2004 - 2010 Acura TSX
- 2000 - 2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 - Set of ID1050x Injectors
- Optional PnP Adapter