HP Rating: 735
Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering a 30-45 horsepower increase over similarly sized turbine wheel equipped turbos, the PT6266 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system.
- If you are interested in an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA), we offer the Precision 6266 Gen 2
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov