LET PRECISION PTE GEN2 PW46 46MM WASTEGATE CONTROL BOOST PRESSURE AND GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TURBO
Precision's high-quality yet economical PW46 46mm external wastegate is for the automotive enthusiast looking to get the most from their turbocharged car, truck, or any other vehicle. The PW46 is made from high-grade, high-temperature stainless steel and billet aluminum components. It features our own purpose-designed Kevlar reinforced wastegate diaphragm and a 347 stainless investment cast valve body. The company's cast valve body has a smooth internal surface, providing better flow and more accurate boost control.
The PW46 was designed to be a direct replacement for other existing 44mm wastegate flanges but will work best with the flange provided. The PW46 features a nickel-chromium alloy valve and 5 different 17-7 precipitation hardened springs. Also included are stainless steel inlet and outlet flanges. With a satin black anodized, 6061 aluminum billet wastegate cap you will have years of good looks and protection from the elements. The PW46 is generally compatible with most aftermarket manual and electronic boost controllers on the market today.
With over 60 years of combined turbocharger development and racing experience, Precision Turbo knows what it takes to make quality parts and upgrades, and this Gen2 PW46mm Wastegate is no exception.
PW46 EXTERNAL WASTEGATE FEATURES
- High-grade, high-temperature stainless steel and billet aluminum components for the best in strength, style, and functionality at an affordable price
- A 347 stainless investment cast valve body to provide consistent performance without fatigue or failure while also allowing for accurate boost control
- An internal nickel-chromium alloy valve
- 5 different 17-7 precipitation hardened springs for further adjustment of boost levels
- Standard bolt-style flange configuration for easy mounting
- A satin black anodized finish with 6061 aluminum billet cap
- All clamps necessary for installation