ScienceofSpeed Tuner Supercharger System - Nabils S2000
2000-2003 Honda S2k AP1
Pulley Size 3.8''
Supercharger Novi 1200
Weld AIT Boss: Welded 3/8 NPT for AEM Sensor
Racing Heat Exchanger Bare Aluminum
Tial QR 50mm Blow off Valve
- serious power at a reasonable price: The ScienceofSpeed Tuner supercharger system produces 140-150 wheel horsepower gain at 9 PSI. The system can produce over 200 wheel horsepower with race gas or E85. Despite the serious power gain and high quality components included, the system is one of the most reasonably priced systems on the market.
- factory quality: No compromises were made in the selection of our components. The quality is in the details including the use of aerospace vibration isolation mounts, 6061 aluminum machined brackets (not cast like other systems), factory Honda metric flange fasteners, stainless steel smooth hose clamps, among other examples.
- rigorous testing: The system was prototyped, designed, and tested in Phoenix Arizona. All S2000 design years have been included for street, and dyno durability testing. In addition, the system has been used on ScienceofSpeed's road race S2000.
- simple bolt on installation: This system is by far the least complex to install. Our system includes custom made brackets, preformed hoses, and other components that make installation simple and straight forward. The system includes a very thorough step-by-step instruction manual.
- don't cut or drill your S2000!: The requirements of other systems to cut, drill, or bend factory metal components was not acceptable. Unlike all other system - the ScienceofSpeed supercharger system does not require cutting, drilling, or bending of any factory metal components. Decide to sell your car in the future - the system is 100% reversible.
- no core charges or exchanges required: All new parts means no core charges or exchanges like other systems available.
- aftercooler: The ScienceofSpeed Supercharger System utilizes one of the best aftercoolers in the market, and at its core is our 8" x 4.5" x 4" heat exchanger core. We found this to be the best balance between size and performance, far surpassing expectations in both feilds. This measurement does not include the end tanks.